Rolled Chicken Breasts
Create an impressive meal with just four ingredients. Mrs Dash® Original Blend brings out the flavor of the chicken while the bread crumbs add tasty texture.
24 - 4 oz
- Margarine, unsalted
- 4 oz Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Mrs. Dash® Original Blend
- Place chicken fillets between two pieces of waxed paper. Pound with meat mallet to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Place 1 Tbsp. margarine on each chicken fillet, sprinkle each with 1/4 tsp. Mrs. Dash® Original Blend. Fold in sides and ends of each chicken fillet around margarine; secure with wooden pick.
- Combine Crispy Coating Mix and remaining Mrs. Dash® Original Blend; mix well.
- Melt remaining margarine. Roll each chicken roll in melted margarine then in coating mixture.
- Place in foil lined pan. Chill until coating is set.
- Bake at 425°F for 30-35 minutes, turning chicken rolls over once during cooking.