- 8" tortilla shells
- Large eggs
- Mrs. Dash® Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- Chorizo sausage
- Tri colored diced peppers
- Cooked rice
- Salsa con queso
- Beat eggs and one cup of milk together in a bowl.
- In a large skillet heat a small amount of oil, and bring to a medium heat. Add peppers and chorizo, and cook until the peppers are al dente.
- Add the egg mixture, and Mrs. Dash to the skillet and cook until the eggs are firm, do not overcook.
- Place floured tortilla on a work surface. Scoop 2oz. portion of cooked rice in the center of the tortilla. Divide egg mixture equally and add place on top of the rice.
- Roll into a burrito, drizzle with salsa con queso, and serve.