Spicy Bacon Mac & Cheese
Everyone’s favorite comfort food gets a bold, smoky twist. Velvety smooth cheese sauce is infused with jalapeño seasoning & rich liquid smoke before meeting tender noodles. A golden topping of crisp breadcrumbs & cheddar cheese completes the dish.
26 - 6oz
- Cheese sauce
- Mrs. Dash® Spicy Jalapeno Seasoning
- Liquid smoke flavoring
- Cooked bacon, diced
- Cooked macaroni pasta
- Panko bread crumbs
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- In a mixing bowl, combine cheese sauce, Mrs. Dash Spicy Jalapeno, and liquid smoke. Mix well.
- Fold in the cooked bacon and macaroni noodles.
- Spray 1 full-size steam table pan, and spread mixture evenly in the pan.
- In a separate bowl blend panko bread crumbs and shredded cheese. Sprinkle evenly over the Mac & Cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 – 40 minutes until product is gold brown and reaches 165°F.