Southwestern Breakfast Wrap
Scrambled eggs meet the spicy flavors of southwest with salsa, peppers and Monterey Jack cheese in a warm tortilla
- Wrap tortillas in foil to keep warm in low oven.
- Beat eggs. Stir in Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture, stirring gently until eggs are cooked.
- Remove tortillas from oven and lay out in a row.
- Fill the middle of each tortilla with egg mixture, then top with salsa and cheese.
- Fold bottom of tortillas and roll sides in to form a tight wrap, leaving top open.
- Serve immediately, or wrap in foil for a to-go option.