If you eat with your eyes…then you’re gonna be hungry! Purple potatoes are boiled, sliced into chunks and tossed with Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning,minced green bell peppers,carrots and red onions for an out of this world(and healthy)breakfast medley.
24 - 1 cup
- purple potatoes, whole, petite size
- Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning
- green bell peppers, small dice
- red onions, small dice
- baby carrots, thin round slices
- Boil the potatoes (no salt in water) until just tender, approx. 12-15 minutes. Drain and reserve hot.
- Slice the potatoes into thick wedges/circles and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and toss to evenly combine.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- HINTS: The potatoes could be utilized as part of a plated breakfast ensemble or as a buffet chafing dish item. Can be part of a main plate, but will also shine as the star.
- The potatoes could also be baked and sliced or roasted and sliced. Could also be quickly pan fried in a small amount of oil.
- You could mix purple potatoes with baby red bliss & Yukon gold potatoes for additional color and appeal.