Mediterranean Egg White Frittata
Add some excitement to your eggs. This fluffy frittata has roasted red bell peppers, fresh avocado and Mediterranean touches.
- Place the liquid egg whites and whole milk in a large mixing bowl and whisk until frothed/fluffy. Add the ¾ cup Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend. Whisk to combine but don't over beat. Reserve refrigerated, if not using right away.
- To Make 1 frittata: Heat 8” omelet size non-stick sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add ½ Tbsp olive oil and ½ c red bell pepper strips. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add ½ c egg white mixture and briefly stir just to evenly blend ingredients. Cook without stirring for approx. 1 minute. Edges will begin to firm. Remove pan from burner and transfer to a pre-heated 350°F oven and bake until set, approx. 5 minutes. Remove pan from oven, loosen the edges of frittata with heat proof rubber spatula and slide it onto serving plate.
- Spread 1 Tbsp hummus evenly over the top of frittata. Add 1/4 c avocado over hummus. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Repeat the process for remaining servings.
- Hint: Top with fresh pico sauce or fresh spouts.